Changes in Version 1.06
- Formal release of previous betas
Changes in Version 1.056 beta
- changed the detailed sync analysis report
dialog so the report buttons are only enabled if a view has files, and added
a confirmation dialog if any files or folders are to be deleted.
Changes in Version 1.055 beta
There is now an Advanced button on the "Edit FTP Connection Details"
dialog which allows some additional connection options that are not normally
required and can be left at their default settings.
- Some FTP servers initially log you into a
sub-directory. It is generally not permitted to go to any higher directories
than this but in some cases it is possible. SyncWeb however did not permit
it and this has now been modified so that, if the server permits it, you
should be able to go up to the root directory.
Changes in Version 1.05
- Fixed a problem preventing the removal of
- Fixed a problem preventing opening of batch
- When adding a complete folder the exclusions
were being ignored - now fixed.
- Bug with case sensitivity in exclusion
- Exclusion wildcards now improved to allow
general wildcards eg. bl?h.* would match blah.jpg
Changes in Version 1.04
- Another minor release bug fixed.
Changes in Version 1.03
- Minor release bug fixed from 1.02
Changes in Version 1.02
- A lost files button has been added to the
exclusion dialogs which lists files/folders in the exclusion list that no
longer exist. (Exclusions)
- The current open profile is now displayed in
the title bar.
- In an effort to keep the general interface
simple some less critical and less common options have been moved to a
"More Options" dialog
- A log files option has been added allowing a
simple *.txt text file to be created with a log of options, errors/problems
and results of a synchronisation to be stored. (Options)
- An exit on completion option has been added
that will exit SyncWeb as soon as the synchronisation is complete. (Options)
- A silent mode option has been added. When
selected the synchronisation will run with no feedback (dialogs, reports,
error messages, questions) - designed to be used with the log file option. (Options)
Changes in Version 1.01
- Fixed bug whereby selecting a directory (but
not entering it) when selecting an FTP location did not select that
- Fixed problem with some FTP sites (notably a
Windows server based one) that give a full path in the form
"e:/base/user/" as the root path.
- Changed the registration algorithm.
© 2004 Focus Software Solutions www.focussoftware.co.uk